|Subject||2020 KIST School Idea Competition Award|
In order to strengthen self-directed research activities and promote convergence among student researchers, KIST school held a student idea bubble competition as follows.
- Strengthen self-directed research activities of student researchers on the floor and promote convergence and communication
- Increase interest in the future science and technology agenda of the next generation of science and technology talents, find fresh ideas, and foster creative and challenging perspectives.
2) Topics (Choose 1)
1. R&D Technology for Social Problem Solving
2. The idea of starting a business in the era of Post-Coronavirus World
- Grand Prize: Prize of 1,000,000 KRW
- Excellence Award: Prize of 700,000 KRW
- Encouragement Award: Prize of 500,000 KRW for two teams